In this Hurricane Irma South Florida survival guide we have Poly The Bear show a fun family friendly hurricane prep guide from South Floridians. So if you want to learn how to prepare for a hurricane please watch this fun but serious video filled with useful preparation and survival information.
To subscribe to our channel: http://bit.ly/2wy0beu
Here is a list of some things you we discuss you will need in our hurricane survival guide.
- Food (bread, peanut butter and jelly, pet food, fruit, canned goods, dried foods)
- water (juice)
- Fuel and Batteries
- flashlights battery powered lanterns, candles
- freeze stuff (get ice, make ice)
- Family (Keep safe all your Frankies & Averys, moms and dads, brothers and sisters)
- Fun Stuff (board games, crayons, games for kids, color books)
- Fortress (put up shutters, Accordion shutters, Bahama shutters)
Above all don’t be a hero and please be safe from the hurricane!
Happy Family Fun Time wants to help you raise confident, competent and compassionate children. HFFT is a family friendly channel where we teach children morals and values while having fun playing with toys, talking stuffed animal videos, Baby Dolls and Barbie Barbie videos.
If you would like to see more videos of us playing and having fun please subscribe: